If you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day the traditional way with a candlelit dinner, red roses, and assorted chocolates from your hunky partner—that’s awesome! We’re genuinely happy for you and not even a little jealous because it’s 2019 and We! Stan! Happy! Couples!
If you’re looking for alternate ideas, we humbly suggest that you treat yourself to a romance audiobook this holiday, because an audiobook boyfriend might just be better than the real thing. Here’s why:
What an audiobook boyfriend will do:
- Speak only when you want him to
- Share his thoughts and feelings in an articulate and grammatically correct manner
- Realize the error of his ways in approximately ten hours or less
What an audiobook boyfriend won’t do:
- Leave his dirty dishes in the sink “because they have to soak”
- Hog all the covers even though his body naturally radiates heat akin to that of the sun
- Forget to buy you a Valentine’s Day gift
Luckily, Simon & Schuster Audio has blessed us with a romance audiobook sweepstakes, and you owe it to yourself to enter for a chance to win not only the ultimate collection of romance audiobooks, but also an iPad Mini, Beats headphones, and gift cards from Victoria’s Secret and Sephora!
If you’re coming around to the merits of a fictional boyfriend this Valentine’s Day, check out our list of best romance audiobooks below, featuring some included in the sweepstakes and a few of our all-time favorites, too!